So many of us would like to have innovative products, booming brands, businesses and launching movements that are household names around the globe. Some kids are actually changing the game and building their legacy, through ingenuity, one project at a time.
Meet the 7 Kidprenuers You Should Know:
1. Makaila Ulmer of Me & the Bees Lemonade (11 years old)
Read More: http://blavity.com/mikaila-ulmers-be-sweet-lemonade-closes-deal-with-whole-foods/
2. King Nahh, Motivational Speaker (10 years old)
3. Moziah Bridges of Mo’s Bows (13 years old)
4. Maya Penn, Author of ‘You Got This!’ (15 years old)
5. Jaylen Bledsoe of Jaylen D. Bledsoe Global Group (17 years old)
Read more: Teen Techie becomes Business Man
6. Jeremiah West of Champions of Change (8 years old)
Donate to Champions of Change here.
7. King Daniel of Young Kings (11 years old)
Download our FREE app:bit.ly/YoungKingsAppAndroidDownload