The doors of the church are open
In true Tamar Braxton fashion, I have created a list of quotes from her Steve Harvey Morning Show interview with fabulous photos, over the top Tamar humor and some surprises. Upon hearing the news of the firing of the multi-talented, singer, actor, tv host and mogul in the making from ‘The Real’, I felt Tamar’s pain because this year has been extremely challenging for her. Earlier she released her “Calling All Lovers’ album and despite great ballads and visuals it didn’t top the charts, then she had phenomenal performances on Dancing with the Stars, but due to a pulmonary embolism, she had to stop dancing on the show while she was still a top contender. I was in Spain during the time of her appearance on DWTS and tuned it every week to see her perform while abroad. Yes, me and fellow Tamartians were devastated at her hospitalization and abrupt departure from the show. Now with the latest lemon it’s really like ‘God what gives?’
I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (👀) and it's not in good taste to tell you who…… but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)….I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me…..In the late great prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself😂 to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media…until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I've been had)
When adversity hits, you have to really put your best foot forward and keep pushing no matter what. 2016 has been a ‘No matter What’ year for many of us. Have you been hit with bricks? I know I have. I was so excited when I read about Tamar’s recent good fortune and after listening to the interview I had to post some of my favorite nuggets to encourage everyone that is trying their best while running this race called life. No matter if you’re a jogger, sprinter, marathon runner or just barely hanging on with a power walk, let’s be in it to the finish!
1. “Everyone I think at some point in their life feels like the rug is being pulled from under you, but no one is actually there to see it” – Tamar Braxton
2. “We’re not in the destruction of people business. We’re not in the tear a person down business” – Steve Harvey
3. “When you don’t see yourself, see what’s wrong, you can’t fix it” – Tamar Braxton
4. “I’m not going to allow anyone to dim my star. It took me a long time to see myself the way I see me.” – Tamar Braxton
5. “If you don’t look at it like it’s a blessing, it won’t be” – Tamar Braxton
6. “You have to speak positivity over your life. When things happen you have to speak positivity over your life even more” – Tamar Braxton
7. “You have to be positive, push yourself and move forward” – Tamar Braxton
8. “I don’t feel like my future is not bright. I feel like it’s brighter than ever” – Tamar Braxton
9. “We all have that feeling inside of us when it’s time to leap and jump and when you don’t God will push you over the edge.” – Tamar Braxton
10. “God is moving in my life more than ever because I have to depend and trust Him” – Tamar Braxton
11. “You can not be defined by your defeats” – Steve Harvey
12. “In this attitude that you have it’s where your greatness lies” – Steve Harvey
13. “The beauty of it is you’re not coming in here mad, angry, neck snapping” – Steve Harvey
14. “Behind every act of adversity two things happen: there’s a lesson and a blessing” – Steve Harvey
15. “The lesson is how to have poise, dignity and style when you’ve been lied on and done wrong” – Steve Harvey
Listen below to the full interview:
How has God recently turned your lemons into lemonade?
Chime in and let us hear your thoughts below.